The mission of the Metrics Subcommittee is to develop standardized metrics in the areas of return on investment, clinical outcomes, and patient experience using all the areas in which navigators practice to provide quality patient care and financial stability for their organizations.
- Worked to develop a metrics repository to collect metrics, report outcomes, provide analytics, and share best practices
- Prepared to launch Phase II Multi-Institutional Pilot Study in 2018
- Worked to create cross-reference list of navigation metrics with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services measure, Oncology Care Model, Quality Oncology Practice Initiative, Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act, Rapid Quality Reporting System, Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System, etc.
- Developed several navigation tools, including:
- Navigation self-assessment checklist for reports, metrics, and tools
- Navigation patient experience survey
- Navigation metrics articles and webinars