The mission of the Technology and Innovation Committee is to focus on the use of technology to capture data/metrics for evaluation, improve quality in navigation, and provide patient education and navigator resources.
- Established as a standalone committee
- Held a networking session at AONN+’s 7th Annual Navigation & Survivorship Conference in Las Vegas to harness committee interest and hear the voice of the AONN+ members and their interest and needs around technology and patient care delivery
- Collaborate with other committees to help with various technology needs and gaps
- Work with the Metrics Subcommittee on building the metrics repository
- Work with the Survivorship Subcommittee to develop online resources
- Conduct a survey to determine technology and training priorities and share results at the 8th Annual National Conference Town Hall Meeting