Mission: The mission of the Colorado State Local Navigator Network of AONN+ is to decrease barriers to cancer care experienced by Colorado patients, families, and survivors by advancing the practice of oncology navigation throughout the state.
Vision: A Colorado without barriers to cancer care
- Establish a statewide registry of cancer navigators
- Increase collaboration between Colorado oncology navigators across disease sites, institutions, and counties
- Increase the number of AONN+-certified lay and licensed oncology navigators in Colorado
- Improve national engagement of Colorado oncology navigators (target: 25% of Colorado State Local Navigator Network members subscribed as national AONN+ members)
- Build collaborative relationships with allied local and state organizations to improve the delivery of oncology navigation care
The Colorado State Local Navigator Network will hold a minimum of 4 meetings of the membership each year.
Navigator Network Leader:
Held in collaboration with the Colorado Cancer Coalition Patient Navigation Task Force
Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, Bldg A
Denver, Colorado 80246
(Conference room varies by month as available and will be communicated with invites.
Ask at the Security desk to confirm if needed.)