Become an AONN+ Member!
Who is AONN+?
The registered nurses and clinical oncology nurse navigators who are always looking for new resources and tools to further support their patients. The patient navigators, case managers, and social workers who love connecting with like-minded professionals. The healthcare administrators and cancer program managers who want to continue their education and grow professionally.
YOU are AONN+
Together, we deliver and/or coordinate multidisciplinary care, advocate on behalf of patients from diagnosis through survivorship, break down barriers that stand in the way of treatment, serve as trusted advisors and resources to patients, and develop and implement oncology program metrics.
AONN+ is the only professional organization exclusively for navigators.
Membership benefits include:
- Member discounts for Annual and Midyear conferences
- FREE access to online courses that allow you to earn continuing education units (CEUs), curated tools and resource guides, and give you exclusive access to the AONN+ member database, private AONN+ Facebook Group, Navigation Projects, and networking opportunities that allow you to directly connect with other navigators in your area or within your area of focus
- Special rates for the AONN+ Foundation for Learning, Inc, Oncology Nurse Navigator–Certified Generalist℠ (ONN-CG℠) and the Oncology Patient Navigator–Certified Generalist℠ (OPN-CG℠) certifications
- Instant subscription to monthly print and digital editions of the Journal of Oncology Navigation & Survivorship® (JONS) and CONQUER: the patient voice™, as well as bimonthly editions of The Oncology Nurse-APN/PA® (TON). You will also receive 25 copies of each CONQUER issue to distribute to your patients
- Access to 10 national committees that shape the current and future oncology navigation profession for your access as a volunteer and leadership opportunities
How Much Does Membership Cost?
Gift an AONN+ Membership this Holiday Season!
AONN+ will contact you for payment once you have completed this form.